Highest Paying Jobs – Merchant Navy
Salary after 12th
In this article we are going to know more details about Merchant Navy and what is the Merchant Navy Salary after 12th, graduation, 2nd Officer Salary, 3rd Officer Salary and Chief Engineer Salary. Each and every detail we have provided below. I hope you will enjoy reading this article.
We will cover these topics in this article.
- What is the Merchant Navy
- Merchant Navy Qualification
- Merchant Navy Age Limit
- Merchant Navy Eligibility Criteria
- Merchant Navy Course
- Merchant Navy Exam Syllabus
- Merchant Navy Entrance Exam
- How to Apply for Merchant Navy
- Merchant Navy Admission Process
- how to Join Merchant Navy after 12th Qualification
- Merchant Navy after Graduation
- Merchant Navy Job for Fresher
- Merchant Navy Salary after 12th
- Merchant Navy Salary after 10th
- Salary in Merchant Navy in Details
- Merchant Navy Officer Salary in India
- What is 3rd Officer Salary in Merchant Navy
- What is 2nd Officer Salary in Merchant Navy
- What is Chief Engineer Salary in Merchant Navy
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Merchant Navy
- 2 You can follow the best Merchant Navy Books to clear the entrance exam links provided below.
- 3 Merchant Navy Qualification
- 4 Merchant Navy Salary after 10th
- 5 Merchant Navy Age Limit
- 6 Merchant Navy Eligibility
- 7 Merchant Navy Course
- 8 Merchant Navy Exam Syllabus
- 9 Merchant Navy Entrance Exam
- 10 How to Apply for Merchant Navy or Merchant Navy Admission
- 11 How to Join Merchant Navy after 12th Qualification
- 12 Merchant Navy after Graduation
- 13 Read these books to qualify for the entrance exam of the Merchant Navy
- 14 Merchant Navy jobs for Freshers
This is the highest paying job in India as well as abroad. Usually, offers are six-figure packages, Students who are interested in this field can apply for this post by clearing the entrance exam conducted by the government of India. We have provided details of salary scope for the position of officers level in this article.
Merchant Navy career at sea offers wealth and exciting opportunities for those who are looking for adventure Sealife and this is a job away from the normal desk Job.
This is a purely commercial form of sea career and is governed by both private and as well as governmental shipping companies.
Merchant Navy Salary after 12th is very good and it is a popular course among students.
Merchant Navy career is the most demanding job in India and this is also a dream job for many students. So you can start your career in this area. You can get a handsome Merchant Navy Salary after the 12th pass.
Merchant Navy is responsible for transporting commercial goods from one country to another country.
This profession of Merchant Navy gives you adventure life, travel experience, good career opportunity, and managing cargo. In this profession, you can also get a very handsome salary.
Minimum qualification is 10th Pass out and some prerequisite 6 months Sea course for the post of GR Rating.
Candidates can earn rupees 25,000 to 60,000 per month and interested candidates can apply for the post of GR Rating.
Merchant Navy Salary after 12th
Candidates can earn rupees 35,000 to 85,000 per month and interested candidates can apply for the post of Trainee Cadet but you have to do a one-year pre-requisite course name pre-Sea Nautical Diploma after 12th pass out.
The minimum age limit/requirement is between 17 years to 25 years.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Merchant navy are age should be between 17 years to 25 years and 10th examination pass out with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics. The minimum mark required is 40 Percent.
There are the following different types of courses available for the Merchant Navy.
1. 6 Months Merchant Navy Courses
2. Merchant Navy Diploma Courses
3. Merchant Navy Bachelor Courses
4. Merchant Navy Post Graduate Courses
5. Merchant Navy fitness Medical Courses
This is a detailed list of the Course syllabus of the Merchant Navy.
- Shipping Management.
- Mechanics of Fluids.
- Principle of Navigation.
- Nautical Physics Electronics Paper.
- Marine Auxiliary Machine.
- Naval Architecture.
- Marine Machine and System Design
- Voyage Planning Collision Prevention.
- Electrical Machines.
- Marine Boiler & System Engineering
- Cargo Machine & Marine Communication.
- Environmental Science.
- Marine Electrical Technology.
- Ship Operation Technology.
- Marine IC Technology.
- Maritime Law
- Marine Heat Engines and Air Conditioning
- STCW & Ship Fire Prevention.
A list of the following Entrance Exam is conducted to take admission in Merchant Navy after class 12th.
Please find the details of some popular entrance exams below.
MERI Entrance Exam
However, there are some colleges that also take admission on the basis of marks secured in class 12th.
There are only three options available to apply to Merchant Navy.
- Based on Entrance Test Examination
- Sponsorship Based Entry
- Lateral Based Entry
First, you have to do a one-year pre-requisite course. Its course name is “Pre Sea Nautical Diploma” and the 12th board examination passed out for the position of Trainee Cadet in India.
After graduation in this field, there is huge growth and a very good opportunity for your career growth.
This is the highest paying job in India as well as abroad. Usually, offers are paid six-figure packages, Students who are interested in this field can apply for this post by clearing the entrance exam conducted by the government of India. We have provided details of salary scope for the position of officers level.
Salary in Merchant Navy is provided in detail below and also mentioned Merchant Navy Officer Salary of India in this article.
You can also find here, what is 3rd Officer Salary in Merchant Navy is, what is 2nd Officer Salary in Merchant Navy as well as what is Chief Engineer Salary in Merchant Navy is.
These are the positions available after graduation as mentioned below.
|1||GP Rating||INR 25,000 to 60,000 Per Month||Class 10th Pass|
|2||Trainee Cadet||INR 25,000 to 85,000 Per Month||Class 12th Pass and with Nautical Diploma in|
|3||Deck Cadet||INR 25,000 to 85,000 Per Month||Class 12th Pass and with Nautical Diploma in|
|4||3rd Officer||INR 1,50,000 to 3,00,000 Per Month||2nd Mate(FG) Certificate of Competency|
|5||2nd Officer||INR 1,50,000 to 3,00,000 Per Month||2nd Mate(FG) Certificate of Competency|
|6||Chief Officer||INR 4,00,000 to 6,00,000 Per Month||1st Mate(FG) Certificate of Competency|
|7||Captain||INR 8,50,000 to 20,00,000 Per Month||Master(FG) Certificate of Competency|
If you are a fresher and want to join the merchant navy as an engineer you can join but the only thing is you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Then your dream will come true and you can get around 50,000 INR. However, after having experience in your work you will get much more.