SAP HANA is a Great Revolutionary Technology, with Huge Scope, and High Paying Jobs in the World
What is the future of SAP HANA and SAP HANA Consultant? How much SAP HANA Consultants can earn yearly?
Yes, SAP HANA’s future is great. According to the expert of SAP HANA uses the latest and very innovative technology no one going to beat in nearly two or three decades.
The current version of SAP HANA has advanced data analytics that’s useful in predicting customer patterns and behavior.
In the future, big data and demands from organizations to understand their customers better and efficiently will place higher demands for ERP and It is the best in all ERP in the world.
Obviously, SAP HANA Consultants’ future is very great if they got well trained.
SAP HANA Salary in India
SAP HANA consultants can earn from a range of 24000 dollars to 84000 dollars yearly.
Is SAP HANA a good career?
Experts say that SAP HANA ensures the best career growth in the world. SAP has released HANA as the platform and database on which entire applications will operate in the future. The demand for SAP HANA professionals evidences the success of this SAP migration.
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is SAP’s latest and highest demanding product. This is newly developed by SAP AG. It is a backend or Database system of SAP. That can be deployed on-premise and on the cloud.
This is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system. This is a very innovative and fastest database technique. It provides very fast data access from the database system.
SAP HANA Full Form is –
SAP – Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing
HANA – High-Performance Analytic Appliance
What is the meaning of SAP HANA?
SAP is an in-memory database engine SAP that is used to analyze large data sets in real-time that reside entirely in memory.
Storing data of a database in main memory (RAM) rather than on a Hard Disk. It is very faster than a hard disk.
It means It stores data in the main memory (RAM) of the system, so it becomes very much faster than any conventional database.
What is an in-memory database in SAP HANA?
The meaning of In-Memory database in SAP HANA is data from a source system is stored in a RAM but in a conventional Database system, all data is stored in the hard disk of the system.
In this fashion (In-Memory Database) of SAP HANA do not waste time in loading the data to the RAM from the Hard Disk.
SAP HANA supports multicore CPUs for faster processing and analysis of information.
SAP HANA Benefits:
There are the following advantages of SAP HANA.
- It supports multi-core CPU Architecture that uses parallel processing
- This database is 1 Million times faster than a conventional database system.
- It stores data in a Row-based and Column based fashion in the Database system.
- SAP HANA is called a hybrid In-memory database system.
- Assume, In a conventional database system, data reading takes 5 milliseconds for a certain amount of data. That same data will be read from the SAP HANA database in very less time than 5 Nanoseconds. That is amazing.
- Because of Multi-core CPUs, The task can be distributed by the HANA system to multiple CPUs in a distributed environment.
Table of Contents
- 1 Details benefits of SAP HANA follow the below link
- 2 SAP S/4HANA On-Premise releases:
- 3 SAP S/4HANA Cloud releases:
- 4 SAP HANA Architecture:
- 5 1. What is the meaning of in-memory computing? What is its significance?
- 6 2. What is the meaning of SAP HANA?
- 7 3. Why is SAP HANA unique?
- 8 4. What are the components comprising SAP HANA technology?
- 9 5. Which platforms SAP HANA supports?
- 10 6. What is the role of the master controller job in SAP HANA?
- 11 7. What is the role of the transaction manager and session?
SAP HANA’s latest version
SAP S/4HANA On-Premise releases:
- SAP S/4HANA 1709: September 2017
- SAP S/4HANA 1809: September 2018
- SAP S/4HANA 1909: September 2019
SAP S/4HANA Cloud releases:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702: February 2017
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705: May 2017
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1708: August 2017
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711: November 2017
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802: February 2018
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1805: May 2018
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808: August 2018
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811: November 2018
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902: February 2019
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1908: August 2019
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911: November 2019
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002: January 2020
What is SAP S/4 HANA?
SAP S/4 HANA is a next-generation business suite designed by SAP AG and runs only on SAP HANA it is launched in February 2015.
S/4 HANA stands for SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA. SAP S/4 HANA is the 4th generation business suite version of SAP.
The difference between SAP HANA and SAP S/4 HANA is –
SAP HANA is a Backend database system of SAP and SAP S/4 HANA is a front-end system of SAP. Sap S/4 HANA can be run only on the SAP HANA database.
SAP HANA Studio
This is a combination of applications for SAP HANA. It provides technical users to manage the SAP HANA database system, to create and manage user’s authorizations.
The SAP HANA studio runs on the Eclipse platform.
It is mainly an Eclipse-based tool. This studio provides both the central development environment and as well as the main administration tool for the HANA system.
This is a client tool. It can be used to access remote HANA systems or Local Systems.
SAP HANA Studio provides an environment for the following features
HANA Information Modeling
Data Provisioning in the HANA database
What is SAP HANA cockpit?
This is an administrative tool of SAP ERP, Which is used to manage SAP HANA backup, Security issues, and overall performance actions. SAP HANA Cockpit tool is a web interface for the SAP database engine. This Cockpit allows both cloud operations and offline for managing databases.
SAP HANA Architecture
There are the following techniques for data compression.
Indirect encoding for Column store.
When the main memory of SAP HANA limit is reached, then whole database objects like table, view and programs that are not used will be saved back into the Hard Disk from the main memory.
And again it will be reloaded into the main memory from the Hard Disk when it is required.
In this situation, the SAP HANA database manages all unloading and loading activities of data automatically.
SAP HANA Architecture:
SAP HANA Modules
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Project Systems (PS)
- Controlling (CO)
- Human Capital Management (HCM
- Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Investment Management (IM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Logistics Information Systems (LIS)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Service (CS)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM)
- Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS)
- Industry Solutions like Automotive & Aerospace etc.
SAP HANA Views
There are the following types of SAP HANA Views
- Attribute views: It provides descriptive characteristics of data in the SAP HANA database. Attribute view is a Master data that defines relationships between data elements.
- Analytic views: It is used to aggregate mass data. This view constructs a central master table known as the “Fact Table” with the key. Here we can use operators, expressions, and functions to analyze the data.
- Calculation views: It provides flexibility for complex logic in the database. It is built on top of analytic or attribute views and It allows us to do calculations after aggregation and grouping. Generally, calculations are done after grouping at the attribute level.
SAP HANA Vora
SAP HANA Vora is an in-memory computing engine that’s designed to form big data from Hadoop more accessible and usable for enterprises.
SAP developed Vora out of SAP HANA as how to deal with specific business cases involving big data.
Hadoop offers lower-cost storage for vast amounts of information, but adoption initially lagged within the enterprise because the info during a data lake is unstructured and may be hard to deal with.
SAP HANA Vora builds structured data hierarchies for the Hadoop data and integrates it with data from HANA to enable OLAP-style in-memory analysis on the combined data through an Apache Spark structured query language (SQL) interface.
Best SAP HANA Books
These are following best SAP HANA/S4 HANA Books provided below. These all books are top recommended Books by an expert for beginners: To know more details about these books click on the below link.
Click to see the Best SAP HANA Courses online – >> Best SAP HANA Course Online
SAP HANA Jobs
We are providing the best platforms from where you can get the best and latest SAP, HANA Jobs, in India as well as abroad.
Real-Time SAP HANA Interview Questions and Answers for 2020
1. What is the meaning of in-memory computing? What is its significance?
Ans. within in-memory computing, an enormous amount of knowledge as the information is stored within the Random-Access Memory (RAM) instead of auxiliary storage disks.
This technology replaces the traditional way of storing data in disks and uses relational database management methods to fetch and process the data.
In-memory computing technology is far cheaper and faster than the normal database system. SAP HANA keeps a primary copy of the information ready in in-memory storage which results in data access and processing for ad-hoc reporting, analysis of knowledge in real-time, and quick query response.
Also, it reduces data complexity, data redundancy, data footprint, hardware and IT costs.
2. What is the meaning of SAP HANA?
Ans. This is an in-memory database that encompasses special software and hardware components used for a centralized ERP system and business application development.
It uses a real-time processing engine which fetches data directly from the in-memory (main memory/RAM) speeding up the info retrieval operations.
3. Why is SAP HANA unique?
Ans. SAP HANA proves to be a singular tool for users in some ways.
The reasons for uniqueness are:
It is the first technology ever to be used for both OLTP and OLAP application processing.
It provides a query processing environment for structured as well as unstructured data. That is, for both relational databases (tables) and less structured (texts, graphs) respectively.
The multi-core processing engines of the SAP HANA system process data parallelly. The multiprocessing is completed within different columns of an equivalent database. Using a columnar database, the system optimizes data structure and eases storing large data by compressing it.
Explore the core features of SAP HANA that make it unique
4. What are the components comprising SAP HANA technology?
Ans. SAP HANA is a technology that’s a set of various tools and technologies that employ in tandem to bring it alive. There are four technologies that collectively make SAPA HANA:
SAP HANA DB: it’s the core in-memory database that is central to the functioning of SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Studio: it’s the modeling tool for data handling and management.
SAP HANA Appliance: it’s the seller hardware during which we install SAP HANA software.
SAP HANA Application Cloud: it’s the cloud-based infrastructure ensuring the functioning of appliances.
5. Which platforms SAP HANA supports?
SAP HANA supports various platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008 / R2 (64-bit)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 (64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9)
6. What is the role of the master controller job in SAP HANA?
The job is arranged on demand and is liable for Creating database triggers and logging tables into the source system
Writing new entries in admin tables in SLT server when a table is replicated/loaded